On Thursdays, I take a minute to stop and reflect on all of the things in my
life that I am so fortunate to have. Even on those days when my head is hosting an
entire marching band and it is throbbing along with the drum section, I realize that I
am a very lucky girl. My thankful list this week (in no particular order):
1) That I live in the wonderful USA. I am thankful for the military like Stan, who is retiring soon, and CJ, who is deploying soon, and their families for keeping our country great.
2) I am thankful for health insurance so I can make a doctor's appointment without worrying about the cost.
3) I am thankful that I have a long weekend to look forward to.
4) I am thankful for a good night's sleep last night.
5) I am very thankful that I woke up this morning WITHOUT A HEADACHE!!
6) I am thankful to have people around me who inspire me.
7) I am thankful that it is staying light a little more each day.
8) I am thankful that my husband has finished his search for the perfect cell phone and perfect cell phone plan. He is happy, the boy-o is happy and, therefore, I am happy.
9) I am thankful that one of the other karate students asked me why I missed class on Tuesday. He actually missed me in class.
That is my heapin' helpin' of gratitude today. What are you thankful for?
Here's to great things!