Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Twofer Tuesday is suspended for this week




Twofer Tuesday is suspended for this week because...... (drum roll please)
I won another award!! Yeah for me!! Thanks to the academy and all the little people.... Wait, it isn't that award? That's right, its a happy award and that makes me pretty darn happy! The kind (and crazy) Annie D is the one who gave me this honor. Make sure you check out her blog because she always makes me smile!


The rules for me accepting this award are:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).

3. List 10 things that make you happy.

4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

I am passing this award on to:

1) Melissa

2) Angie

3) Debbie

4) Nichole

and

5) The reason Girls' Nights Out make me happy, Mary Ellen




10 Things that make me happy:

1. My amazing boys, both of them (yes, husband does usually make me happy)

2. My dog when she put her head on me and looks at me like I am her favorite

3. Vacations (my next one starts on Saturday!)

4. Humpty Dumpty BBQ potato chips. That is my "OMG, I have had a bad day!" food. If you see me with those AND peanut M & Ms, you may want to leave the premises. Just sayin', Don't say I didn't warn you.

5. When my evil co-worker is on vacation. 'Nuff said.

6. Girls' Night Out

7. Sincere compliments

8. My kindle

9. Karate Class

10. New comments and new followers on my blog!

Here's to Annie D!

Have a great Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. Yay, you are award girl this month!!! You deserve them!
    You cracked me up on the Humpty Dumpty chips. I think those are strictly a Maine thing and I can still see the delivery truck in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were kidding about Humpty Dumpty chips, but they're real?

    I wonder what my bad day food is...ice cream, I guess. Then again, I eat it to celebrate and when I'm bored. Ice cream goes a long way around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO deserve that award! I smile every time I come to your blog and read what you have shared...
    Your list is great! My bad day food...ICE CREAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...it's me Debbie trying to leave a comment once again...third try. Thanks so much for leaving me an award!! You did make me very happy!! You're a very sweet lady and I absolutely loved your top 10...especially the chips and M+M's!! Thanks again...I will get that posted by weeks end. I have a lot of Dr.'s Appointments this week...arggg. For some reason there are a few bloggers that I cannot comment on unless I use internet explorer and yours is one of them. It has to do with how the blog profile is set up. Sorry....hope this one works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. somehow I knew the kindle would make the cut!

    now, please pass the M&Ms....drat! it's Lent...how about share those chips huh?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete