Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mastercard Moment - Day off edition

You know those commercials where they list the price of things and then point out that the event was priceless? Well, on Friday, I had the day off because I am trying to burn some vacation time. I wasn't able to coordinate the day to spend with a friend so I had a day to myself.

Lunch out at Chipotle - $8.00
Afternoon chickflick - $7.50
Coffee and a pastry at Panera so I could surf the web on my net book - %4.00
Afternoon to myself to do what I want to - PRICELESS!

What have you done for yourself lately?

Here's to moments.

4 comments:

  1. I need one of those priceless days!
    Just wanted to add to the positive comments you have gotten on your letter to the editor...first off thank you for sending the link, so I could join in. Second, I wish I could write so eloquently. You have a way with driving points home. I say...Well said! I'm sure that letter has gotten the attention of the right people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when my husband buys groceries and lets me stay home. I find that I'm becoming more of a homebody, and just like hanging out on the homefront.

    I guess my priceless moment is free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've been shoveling about 26 inches of snow, which was dumped on us by the Storm of the Century. But I have tomorrow off, so I'm thinking mani & pedi--if the plow comes by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. Sounds like a fab day. Love Chipolte and chick flicks!

    ReplyDelete