What better day to have a Thankful Thursday posting than on Christmas Eve? Thankful Thursday is a time when I take a step back from the hustle and bustle of my life and spend time looking at all that is good in my life. Today, my thankful list includes in no particular order:
1) I am thankful that I haven't had to run around these past few days doing last minute errands.
2) I am thankful for the adults who have provided support and guidance to my son this year. These include, but are not limited to, the adults who spent time with him at the scout holiday party last night reviewing his Eagle Project booklet. It is ready to be mailed to get the district committee's approval!
3) I am thankful that my husband and I still have jobs.
4) I am thankful for karate which has taught me many lessons about myself this year.
5) I am thankful for my friends - new and old - who are always there for me.
6) I am thankful for the new people I have "met" thru the bloggie world.
Thank you for sharing your stories. You make me laugh, you make me think and you
often inspire me.
7) I am thankful that the people around me are mostly very healthy.
8) I am thankful that I live in a great town, a great state and a great country. I
feel safe, I (mostly) enjoy the weather and I appreciate the many freedoms.
9) Most of all, I am thankful for my husband, son and extended family for always loving me.
Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrate.
Here's to thankfulness.