Thankful Thursday is where I ask everyone to stop and think about the good things that are happening. Even during those weeks that stretch out more than the truth in a political campaign, there are always things that we can appreciate. This week, I am thankful for (in no particular order):
1) I am thankful for Tempeh. This soy bean creation is turning out to be a great meat substitute for Boy-o. I discovered it on Saturday at a farmer's market and have used it in an omelet, lasagna and sloppy joes.
2) I am thankful for the beautiful weather in Maine. After our summer of rain last year, I am really enjoying the sunny weather.
3) I am thankful that my husband and I have a loving and stable relationship. Watching the drama with some of the people at work is unbelieveable.
4) I am thankful for fellow employees who were happy that I decided to stay in my current job. I am also thankful for a boss who was even happier!
5) I am thankful for good friends and girls' night outs. I have had two of those in the past two weeks! (For those of you wondering, yes, I saw the one, the only, the incredible Mary Ellen. She is doing well. )
6) I am thankful for a son who asked to go get a haircut and who can drive himself there!
7) I am thankful for the pulled pork that is cooking in my crockpot right now. My husband and I will have an easy but yummy supper after karate tonight.
8) I am thankful for farmers' markets.
9) I am thankful that it is Thursday and this long long week is drawing to an end. As a bonus, my boss is out today and all next week!
10)I am thankful for the bloggers who read my blog and take the time to comment.
Here's to appreciation!